About SERVPRO of Marina / North Salinas
Steven F. Carrillo
Owners of SERVPRO of Marina / North Salinas
SERVPRO of Marina/North Salinas understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Marina/North Salinas specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Marina/North Salinas can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our management staff has over 35 years of combined experience in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Marina/North Salinas.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
SERVPRO of Marina/North Salinas is locally owned and operated.
Steve Carrillo has been the President of this franchise since May of 2014. He relocated with his family from Southern California to Pacific Grove to allow his two young children to grow up in a quiet and safe town. His goal is to build a successful business providing honest and reliable services to the local community while providing long term employment opportunities.
Meet our Management Team:
- Steve Carrillo/President
- Armando Soria/Operations Manager
- Luis Cortes/Production Manger
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician