SERVPRO of Marina/North Salinas is Hiring!
SERVPRO of Marina/North Salinas is currently hiring Production and Cleaning Technicians.
Primary Role:?Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO production guidelines. Communicate with the customer to make sure that all needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse and office areas as needed.
Results Expected:?Production processes are performed according to guidelines and work orders. Communications to crew chief and customer are timely. Jobs are completed at or beyond customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean, orderly, and working properly.
The requirements for this position:
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call, as needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.?This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please call 831-275-1901 for more information or email your resume to office@SERVPROmarinanorthsalinas.com