Fire Damage Photo Gallery


Kitchen Fire

When this kitchen caught on fire it caused smoke to spread throughout the house. SERVPRO was there to help get the entire house cleaned and returned to its original state. 


House Kitchen Fire

This small house fire occurred in a Seaside home. Luckily, the fire didn't spread to the rest of the house and SERVPRO of Marina/North Salinas was able to be on sight within the day and clean it to pre-condition in no time.

Burned furniture

House Fire Monterey County, CA

This was the aftermath of a house fire in Monterey County that we arrived to. On scene there was significant smoke and soot damage, we moved quickly and efficiently to clean and deodorize everything that was capable of restoring. The owner was in shock but very pleased with how comforted they were during the whole process!

Burnt items

Extensive Fire due to electrical malfunction

This fire started with an electrical malfunction and charred 1/3 of the interior of the house and caused smoke and soot damage throughout. We cleaned it up the debris and removed the charred material and prepared the site for rebuilding. 

Appliances burned by fire

Fire in Laundry Room

A fire broke out in the laundry room of this home. It was expected that the cause of the fire was likely due to a faulty appliance. There was a lot of smoke and soot damage throughout the house.

Side of home burned by fire

Fire Outside Home

A fire occurred right outside the house and in order to save it the firemen had to spray the house with water. Water damage was caused to the inside of the home due to the amount of water used to protect the house. There was also structural damage caused by the fire.